Smokies Fully Cooked Smoked Chicken Sausages
- 10 Zabiha Halal Smokies Fully Cooked Smoked Chicken Sausages
- 1 package ready-made pizza dough
- 60mL Deli Mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15 mL black onion seeds
- 15 g sesame seeds
- 120 mL Yellow Mustard
- 60 mL mayonnaise
- Knead the Spicy Mustard into the pizza dough until evenly distributed then lightly dust the work surface with flour and roll out to rectangle approximately 20 cm x 30 cm.
- Cut the dough into 10 strips. Roll a strip round one of the Smokies Chicken Sausages spiraling it along the sausage to the end. Set aside whilst repeating with the rest of the sausages.
- Preheat the oven to fan 190° C. Bring a large shallow pan of water to the boil. Add the bagel sausages a couple at a time and boil for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper whilst cooking the remaining sausages.
- Place the black onion and sesame seeds on a plate. Brush the sausages with beaten egg and roll them in the seeds until evenly coated.
- Bake on a lightly greased tray for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed up.
- Combine the Yellow Mustard and the mayonnaise and use as a dip for the warm bagel sausages.