A simple but elegant sauce mixes fresh garden flavours with the tangy good taste of Swiss cheese on these baked chicken breasts.
- 2 Zabiha Halal Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 slices Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the Zabiha Halal Chicken Breasts on a greased baking pan and brush with some melted butter. Bake at 400ºF for 8 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook the Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips in a skillet in the remaining melted butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and peppers and cook until softened. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
3. Stir in mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper; mix well. Spread a small amount of the Breakfast Chicken Strips mixture on each chicken breast. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.