Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 4 Zabiha Halal Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1 loaf baguette, cut into 4 and split
- 1 3/4 oz. mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 4 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. sweet ginger sauce
- Use a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler to cut the carrot into long, thin ribbons. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways then into thin slices on the diagonal.
- Toss vegetables in a bowl with rajili sweet ginger sauce. PREHEAT a barbecue or griddle pan and, once hot, cook the Spicy UltimateTM Chicken Frankfurters to your liking.
- Cut a slit down each baguette piece and fill each with salad leaves, carrot, cucumber and herbs. Finish each with a frankfurter and a drizzle of the sweet chili sauce.